Friday, January 28, 2011

Haiti Day Seven

I can't believe it is almost over. It flew by and I have been getting the best sleep ever. I spent the day at the church property helping put up the sign over the water taps. I will upload a video when I get home of Jackie one of our interpreters reading the sign.

the rest of the day was spent helping Pastor Debbie with admin work. we are trying to update the team leader letter that is currently on the web. Debbie wants to be able to email it out with the most up to date information.

in the afternoon i went over the church again and helped stain the siding on the bunk house. maybe that's why i am so tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open and its only 9pm.

A new team from Riverside, CA arrives tomorrow. 16 people! I need to move to the next room to allow for 8 men to take my room. i will move to a smaller room for the one more night I have here. it's so weird to think about going home. my life is so changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment